Saturday, July 31, 2010

Commonly Commentless

As we post more and more things on this blog, I can't help but notice that the post rarely ever get any comments. Why is that? I myself enjoy looking at everyone's motorcycle and hotrod related blogs, and comment on the post. I consider it an inspiration to keep on keepin on with the blog. Whenever this got on my mind, I started to look around at some of the blogs that I frequent, and noticed that many post on many of them remain commentless as well. I don't post very many pics of other peoples motorcycles, or retarded random images, but it seems that is the kinda shit that people like to see. anyways fuckers, speak up with your finger tips and show some love. if you have a blog or contribute to one, I'm sure you can relate. until next time....BHFFBH

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.5

No comments: