Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friends...
















Well, I don't think that I can kick back and let Ted do all of the "editorials" on the blog. It seems like fun to sit and ramble and rant about personal views that we can all relate to. So here goes.... One of the biggest things that gets to me, is how so many people take a good friendship for granted. I'm lucky enough to have people that I consider my friends all over the country that I have met through my laundry list of activities that I have endured over the years. I wish that I could spend more time just hanging out with all of them, but the fact that we live hours or even days apart limits the genuine hangout time. Whenever our paths do cross we always try to make the most of it, and plan and look foward to the next time that we get to hangout. On the other hand, I have friends that live minutes away, and I actually hangout with my far away friends more than the closer ones. I know that I live a pretty relaxed scheldule, I have no kids, my wife is cool with "Guys nights", and I'm self employeed. I have had a few close friends through the years that aren't with us anymore, and I think of them daily. You really and truly don't realize how fortunate you are to have true friends until you lose them. So, my point is, call an old friend that you havent seen in awhile, cause you never know when you or they won't see tommorrow. And don't do anything to jepordize a genuine good ole friendship. Until next time, keep your hands greasy and your smiles cheezy! BHFFBH

1 comment:

Violentchoppers said...

Sad to say, but my point was proven true again just yesterday...We will be laying one of my old friends to rest tommorrow..Rest In Peace Big Man!